The director of a small, grassroots non-profit located in Oakland is in urgent need of a volunteer to assist with administrative tasks, such as responding to emails, preparing simple correspondence, returning calls from voicemail, internet searches, etc.
Any amount of time you can give would be greatly appreciated.
We are also looking for volunteers with grant writing experience.
Here is a brief description of CRECE’s programs:
- A youth empowerment group that meets every week to discuss and keep the youth informed of the political aspects taking place in their community and how would be best to address the issues
- An all-year-round youth soccer league consisting of children all ages.
- Annual events directed towards children in the community:
- Easter celebration, where children receive gift baskets and treats
- Christmas festivities and children receive toys
- Mother’s Day event spent sharing a day of music, food, gifts, raffles and more with mothers from the community.
- A solidarity Project called “Bringing Hope” to poor, rural communities in El Salvador.
These are brief descriptions of the programs we are currently working with, for more information feel free to visit our pages under Programs & Services to learn more information on the programs, if you are interested in helping in any of them please feel free to contact us:
- Office number (510) 533-8140
- Cell Phone Number (for Spanish) (510) 393-9546
- or send us an email to email@example.com
- All volunteers are welcome to apply.
**Bilingual Spanish-English speakers are especially needed**
Thank you for trying to help our community!